How to Collaborate with Brands Without Being an Influencer – 4 Easy Steps
How to collaborate with brands without being an influencer? You don’t have to be an influencer to start collaborating with brands. In fact, there are many ways to collaborate without being one. If you are one of those who spend all your time on social media, you are a specialist in a topic and you generate reactions through your posts, you are probably ready to work with your favorite brands.
What it means to collaborate with brands
There is no secret to collaborate with a brand without having to be an influencer. It’s just a matter of knowing how to do it.
For many people, collaborating with a brand means being an influencer and having a large number of followers on social networks. However, this is not always the case. There are many ways to work with a brand without being an influencer. For example, you can help promote their products or services on your TikTok, Instagram, blog or YouTube channel. You can also volunteer to participate in brand events or activities. If you are creative, you can also collaborate with the brand by creating original content for them.
How to add value to a brand
Many brands seek to collaborate with influencers on social media, as they can reach a large number of people and enhance the brand’s image. However, not all influencers are suitable for all brands.
There are other ways to add value to the brand without having to be a person with a large number of followers. Here are some tips:
- Use audios in your videos: from VoxFeed, you can access many campaigns that pay you to use songs in your content;
- Generate quality content: If you are good at writing, you can offer to review products or services for the brand’s blog or website.
- Share your expertise: Brands on VoxFeed are interested in what their customers think about their products or services. If you have something good to say, participate in a campaign and share it!
- Make yourself visible: Even if you are not an influencer, you can help spread the brand’s message among your social circle. You can share their content on your social networks, participate in their campaigns, etc.
How to approach a brand for collaboration
One of the lessons we learned from the best influencers is to achieve through their content, to recommend in a natural way what they like and what goes with their lifestyle. Thus, when they tell something about a certain brand, their followers understand it as a recommendation and give value to the brand.
But, how can you start collaborating with brands without being an influencer? Here are the steps to start working with your favorite brands:
- Download the VoxFeed influencer app.
- Sign up and link your social networks.
Fill in your information and select the social networks you want to link. Grant the requested permissions and you are ready to participate!
- Participate in your favorite campaigns.
Decide which campaigns to participate in and make your publications according to the description of the campaign and your personality.
- Receive your payment securely.
You will be able to request your payment and receive it in your PayPal or Payoneer account.
Our content creators have made more than 500 thousand publications connecting with their favorite brands and through our software have been delivered more than two million dollars in transparent transactions.